In order to provide you with the best level of service and to keep your garden looking great all year round it’s wise to have your yard attended to regularly.
For most gardens, this means booking in your service every 2 weeks in Peak season and Monthly in Winter Season. By pre-booking this regular service you save time and money and ensure you remain on the list of VIP clients who get looked after as first priority.
From time to time, your regular service can be interrupted, particularly during periods of adverse weather. For example, a rainy Tuesday might mean your regular service is rescheduled for either Wednesday or Thursday. In times of longer periods of rain, this delay could be greater and sometimes, we might even come a day or two early if heavy rain is forecast for later in the week.
As you might imagine, managing a schedule which is sometimes sporadic can be quite a challenge. And the flow on effects from rearranging services can be considerable. Of course, we make every effort to stick to the agreed service plan and would only change this if circumstances required it.
To minimise the stress and frustration caused by such changes we have outlined below some ways you can help and we ask for your kind co-operation and understanding.
- Please ensure you mark in your diary the days for your routine service so you know when to expect us
- Please be understanding if we need to adjust our schedule which would only happen if absolutely necessary
- Please make it easy for us to access your property. In the case of locked gates, please provide a key where possible
- Please let us know 48 hours in advance should you need to alter your schedule
- $45 Late notice Cancellation fee applies
In return for your co-operation you can always rely on us to:
- Provide prompt and efficient service
- Return on time for your regular mow
- Clean up after ourselves
- Be friendly and in uniform
- Offer free advice and tips
- Suggest other services you might need when appropriate
Reminder, payments for services are accepted on the day of service and are due strictly within 7 days
Call Out Fee and Non-Schedule Maintenance
We reserve the right to charge a call out fee of $45. This fee will be imposed should we be unable to gain access to perform the agreed service or for cancelled services inside 48 hours of your regular service.
The purpose of this fee is to encourage you to please ensure we can always gain access to your property and to let us know at least 48 hours in advance should you not wish for us to mow your lawn on the usual day.
If you decide you require for us to be pushed back, we reserve the right to charge accordingly on the day and not at the agreed service due to the extra length or coming in for a special visit due to Lush Landshaping not operating in that area at your request as our schedule is based by suburb to suburb on a given week.
Should you have any questions, concerns or comments about these Service Delivery Guidelines please feel welcome to call Alex Mavrodis on 0410 632 439 or email email@example.com